The minimal initial funding level depends on the type of client account, which can be either individual or corporate. Minimal initial funding for an individual client is 10,000 euro, while minimal initial funding to open a corporate account is 50,000 euros in any of the 8 currencies (EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, JPY, AUD, CAD, RUB) available at EXANTE account. Once your account has been approved and opened, you can add any amount: there are no fixed minimal or maximal deposit limits.
- Minimal funding to start trading
- Add money to your account
- Is it possible to add money via credit/debit card/PayPal?
- Manage your account currencies
- Explanation of service fees
- Safety of funds
- Where are my funds kept? How are they processed during trades?
- How long does it take to deposit my funds?
- Withdraw money from your account
- Withdrawal fee
- Minimum withdrawal level
- When will the money reach my bank account?
Minimal funding to start trading
Add money to your account
The default deposit/withdrawal method is bank transfer - the safest way of transferring large sums of money.
- Once your documents have been verified, you will receive an email with the transfer details. You can contact us to confirm that the funds have been received.
Please note that it may take from 1 to 5 business days for the bank to process your transfer.
- Your payment reference shall contain your account number and your full name. You can add other information if it is required by your bank or local authority
- The account can be funded only by the verified account owner
- Have a look at the minimum funding requirements for corporate and individual traders
For additional information on funding your account, please visit your Client's Area: https://exante.eu/clientsarea/account/deposit/
Is it possible to add money via credit/debit card/PayPal?
Currently the default deposit/withdrawal payment method is a bank transfer (transfer details are sent to your email upon verification of your identity). As wire transfer is the safest way of transferring larger sums of money.
Follow the instructions to add money to your account.
Manage your account currencies
The EXANTE trading platform allows you to trade from a single multi-currency account and supports these currencies: EUR, USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, CNY, GBP, HKD, JPY, MXN, NOK, PLN, RUB and SEK.
- If you add money to your account in any of these currencies, your funds will remain in the currency of choice unless you intentionally convert them
- The minimum initial sum required to open an account can be deposited in any of the currencies above. The official exchange rate on the day will apply.
Convert your funds on the EXANTE platform:
You can convert your funds directly on the EXANTE desktop platform. There are two ways to do so:
- Click ‘Account Summary’ on the top toolbar -> ‘Cash Balance’ -> right click on the row of the currency you wish to convert (‘Convert To’)
- Click ‘Instruments’ on the top toolbar -> choose ‘Cash’ from the groups of instruments -> place an order
You can convert existing funds to additional currencies on the EXANTE trading platform (CZK, HUF, NZD, SGD, THB, TRY, or ZAR).
Hint: If you want to turn autoconversion on or off, please visit the ‘Settings’ section in the Client’s Area.
Important note: If you want to fund your account in a different currency please contact us at email@example.com.
The final list of available currencies depends on your account type and country of residence among other conditions.
Explanation of service fees
Explanation of service fees
Having an account with EXANTE is always free - regardless of funds added and instruments used. That said, you do need to keep in mind several service fees when executing your trades:
- Withdrawal fee: The fee \is 30 EUR/USD/GBP depending on withdrawn currency. The fee applies every time you withdraw funds from your EXANTE trading account.
- Inactivity fee: A monthly inactivity fee applies to accounts that have not traded within the latest 181 days, have no open positions and balance less than €5,000. The fee for inactivity is €50 per month. It’s deducted automatically from your account unless any of the criteria below applies:
- Client is authorised trader / agent
- Client keeps the balance over €5,000
- Client trades at least once in 6 months
- Client has at least one open position
Empty accounts with a balance under €100 may be closed after two years of inactivity.
Please find more information on the EXANTE trading fees.
Note! Keep in mind that some charges may arise before the money reaches your EXANTE account. Such charges may be applied by an issuing, intermediary and/or beneficiary bank that process wire transfers. Please contact your bank if you are unclear about transfer costs.
Safety of funds
EXANTE’s priority is to guarantee transparency and reliability for our clients worldwide. EXANTE is an EU-regulated investment firm, complying with the MiFID II Directive and meeting all associated legal requirements, protocols and policies.
EXANTE works with major European banks. When it comes to clearing, we rely on Tier 1 liquidity providers.
We also have multiple counterparties for each financial instrument to ensure flawless operations. As for commodities trading, these deals are executed directly at the corresponding exchanges.
EXANTE employs segregated accounts in order to ensure maximum asset protection and risk mitigation. Check out the exhaustive list of licences acquired by EXANTE.
Where are my funds kept? How are they processed during trades?
EXANTE works with a number of major European banks. When it comes to clearing, we work with a wide range of Tier 1 liquidity providers, and we have several counterparties for each financial instrument to ensure flawless reliability. As for commodities trading, such deals are executed directly at the corresponding exchanges.
How long does it take to deposit my funds?
The actual amount of time once funds arrive at the client's bank account depends on the currency of the account and the client's bank. it may take from 1 to 5 business days for the bank to process your payment.
Withdraw money from your account
At the moment, the only option to withdraw funds is through bank transfer as it’s the most secure way to deposit and withdraw significant amounts of money.
It is possible to withdraw money from your EXANTE account in a few simple steps:
1. Log into the Client’s Area
2. Navigate to the ‘Account’ tab and select ‘Withdrawal’
3. Specify the amount you would like to withdraw or take out all of your funds. If you have any open positions, you will see a warning message reminding you to close them first.
4. Choose any available currency (euro, US dollars or British pounds). Multicurrency balances will be automatically converted to a single withdrawal currency. It is also possible to change the currency of your funds directly on the EXANTE platform.
5. Fill out the withdrawal form and press ‘Send withdrawal request’.
6. To confirm your withdrawal request, we’ll either ask you to use 2-step authentication (by using Google Authenticator) or send you an SMS code to the contact phone number you entered. If the code is correct, a message will appear at the top of the screen.
It usually takes one business day to approve a withdrawal request. However, bank processing may take up to 5 business days and/or require additional fees which are not determined by EXANTE.
Important note: The withdrawal commission is 30 EUR/ 30 USD/ 30 GBP depending on withdrawal currency. In case of insufficient funds, the commission will be deducted from the withdrawn amount.
EXANTE charges a fixed fee of 30 EUR/GBP/USD per withdrawal regardless of the amount, depending on the withdrawal currency.
Please note that some additional fees may be charged by intermediary banks when money is transferred to a non-European bank. Unfortunately we cannot affect the size of such fees, or guarantee that they will not arise.
Minimum withdrawal level
EXANTE does not limit the amounts our clients can withdraw from their accounts in any way. There is no minimum amount for withdrawal, while the maximal amount is naturally limited by the amount of free funds currently available on the account.
Important note: Do not forget about the withdrawal fee
When will the money reach my bank account?
Usually, it takes not more than 24 hours to approve your withdrawal for execution. Afterwards, it may take 3 to 5 business days for funds to be transferred by the bank to your account.