Minimum deposit to start trading
The minimal level of initial funding depends on the client’s account type: individual or corporate.
The minimum deposit for a basic individual account is 10,000 EUR, 50,000 EUR - for a corporate account. You can also deposit an equivalent sum in USD, GBP, CHF, CZK, RUB or PLN.
Note! The range of currencies available for deposit may vary based on account type. For additional information, please contact your Account Manager.
Once we’ve approved and opened your account, you can add any amount: there are no fixed minimum or maximum transfer limits. You will receive access to live trading once you reach the minimum deposit threshold.
Add money to your account
The default deposit/withdrawal method is bank transfer - the safest way of transferring large sums of money. Once your documents have been verified, you will receive an email with the transfer details. You can contact us to confirm that the funds have been received. Alternatively:
- We also accept transfers via Revolut and Transferwise, upon providing proof of holding an account with either of these companies.
- It is possible to top up the account also with securities that have been stored with another broker.
Please note that it may take from 1 to 5 business days for the bank to process your transfer.
- Your payment reference shall contain your account number and full name. You can add other information if it is required by your bank or local authority
- The account can be funded only by the verified account owner - no 3rd party transfers are allowed
- Have a look at the minimum funding requirements for corporate and individual traders
Important note: Consult your bank in advance to learn about their fees, commissions and costs borne by intermediaries. This will allow you to make the best decisions with respect to the currency and bank you're withdrawing from / depositing to.
For additional information on funding your account, please visit your Client's Area: https://exante.eu/clientsarea/account/deposit/
I wish to add money via credit/debit card/PayPal
Currently the default deposit/withdrawal payment method is a bank transfer (transfer details are sent to your email upon verification of your identity). As wire transfer is the safest way of transferring larger sums of money.
We also accept transfers via Revolut and Transferwise, upon providing proof of holding an account with either of these companies.
Follow the instructions to add money to your account.
Manage your account currencies
The EXANTE trading platform allows you to trade from a single multi-currency account and supports these currencies: EUR, USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, CZK, GBP, HKD, JPY, NOK, NZD, PLN, SEK, SGD, TRY and RUB.
The deposit currencies depend on the client's account type:
- You can deposit in EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, CZK, RUB and PLN. The minimum deposit required for an individual account is 10,000 EUR or an equivalent in other currency.
- You may transfer any sum as the first deposit, yet you will get access to the platform’s LIVE area only when the account balance reaches 10,000 EUR.
- You can deposit the minimum initial sum required to open an account in any of the currencies above. The official exchange rate on the day will apply.
- If you add money to your account in any of the currencies, your funds will remain in the currency of choice unless you intentionally convert them or enable the 'automatic currency conversion' function.
Convert your funds on the EXANTE platform
You can convert your funds directly on the EXANTE desktop platform. There are two ways to do so:
- Click ‘Account Summary’ on the top toolbar -> ‘Cash Balance’ -> right click on the row of the currency you wish to convert (‘Convert To’)
- Click ‘Instruments’ on the top toolbar -> choose ‘Cash’ from the groups of instruments -> place an order
You can convert existing funds to additional currencies on the EXANTE trading platform (CZK, HUF, NZD, SGD, THB, TRY, SEK, MXN, NOK or ZAR).
Hint: Watch the tutorial about how to convert currencies on the EXANTE platform. If you want to enable/disable autoconversion, please visit Settings in the Client’s Area.
Important note: If you want to fund your account in a different currency, please contact us at email@example.com.
The final list of available currencies depends on your account type and country of residence, among other conditions.
Explanation of service fees
Having an account with EXANTE is always free - regardless of funds added and instruments used. That said, you do need to keep in mind several service fees when executing your trades:
- Withdrawal fee: The fee is 30 EUR or an equivalent amount depending on withdrawn currency. The fee applies every time you withdraw funds from your EXANTE trading account.
- Inactivity fee: A monthly inactivity fee applies to accounts that have not traded within the latest 181 days, have no open positions and balance less than €5,000. The fee for inactivity is €50 per month. It’s deducted automatically from the client’s account unless any of the criteria below applies:
- Client is authorised trader / agent
- Client keeps the balance over €5,000
- Client trades at least once in 6 months
- Client has at least one open position
Empty accounts with a balance under €100 may be closed after two years of inactivity.
Please find more information on the EXANTE trading fees.
Note! Keep in mind that some charges may arise before the money reaches your EXANTE account. Such charges may be applied by an issuing, intermediary and/or beneficiary bank that process wire transfers. Please contact your bank if you are unclear about transfer costs.
Safety of funds
EXANTE’s priority is to guarantee transparency and reliability for our clients worldwide. EXANTE is an EU-regulated investment firm, complying with the MiFID II Directive and meeting all associated legal requirements, protocols and policies.
EXANTE works with major European banks. When it comes to clearing, we rely on Tier 1 liquidity providers.
We also have multiple counterparties for each financial instrument to ensure flawless operations. As for commodities trading, these deals are executed directly at the corresponding exchanges.
EXANTE employs segregated accounts to ensure maximum asset protection and risk mitigation. Check out the exhaustive list of licences acquired by EXANTE.
How long does it take to deposit your funds
The actual amount of time once funds arrive at the client's bank account depends on the currency of the account and the client's bank. it may take from 1 to 5 business days for the bank to process your payment.
Withdraw money from your account
The only option to withdraw funds is through bank transfer as it’s the most secure way to deposit and withdraw significant amounts of money. Withdrawal of funds directly to a credit card is not supported.
You can withdraw money from your EXANTE account in a few simple steps:
1. Log into the Client’s Area
2. Navigate to the ‘Account’ tab and select ‘Withdrawals and transfers’
3. Specify the amount you’d like to withdraw or take out all of your funds. If you have any open positions, you’ll see a warning message reminding you to close them first.
4. Choose any available currency. The basic EXANTE account allows withdrawal in EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, CZK, RUB and PLN. Multi-currency balances will automatically convert to a single withdrawal currency if you made the initial deposit in cash (not asset transfer). You can also change the currency of your funds directly on the EXANTE platform.
5. Fill out the withdrawal form and press ‘Send withdrawal request’
6. To confirm your withdrawal request, we’ll either ask you to use two-step authentication (Google Authenticator) or send an SMS code to the contact phone number you entered. If the code is correct, a message will appear at the top of the screen.
It usually takes one business day to approve a withdrawal request. However, bank processing may take up to five business days and/or require additional fees which are not determined by EXANTE.
Important note! The withdrawal commission is 30 EUR or an equivalent based on withdrawal currency. In case of insufficient funds, the commission will be deducted from the withdrawn amount.
EXANTE charges a fixed fee of 30 EUR or its equivalent per withdrawal regardless of the amount, depending on the withdrawal currency.
Please note that additional fees may be charged by intermediary banks when the money is transferred to a non-European bank. EXANTE bears no responsibility for such fees or their amount.
Please note that funds transfer to another broker's account incurs a fee which is different from the standard withdrawal fee.
Minimum withdrawal level
EXANTE does not limit the amounts our clients can withdraw from their accounts in any way. There is no minimum amount for withdrawal, while the maximal amount is naturally limited by the amount of free funds currently available on the account.
Important note: Do not forget about the withdrawal fee
How long does it take to withdraw your funds
Usually, it takes not more than 24 hours to approve your withdrawal for execution. Afterwards, it may take 3 to 5 business days for funds to be transferred by the bank to your account.