EXANTE desktop and mobile platforms
The EXANTE Trading Platform is available for both desktop and mobile operating systems: Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS (also in App Store), Android (also in Google Play).
All the versions include:
- Account's balance
- Trade activity
- Real-time market data
- Position overview
- Current orders and historic order overview
- Bond screener
- Click-trade function
- Transfers between accounts
- Overview of transaction history
Trade on the go! Use the guide to install and launch any of the platforms.
Install and launch the EXANTE trading platform
Download the version that fits your operating system:
AppStore MacOS Linux Android Windows
- Download the setup file onto your device
- Double-click the file to install and launch the EXANTE platform. Follow the Installation Wizard to open the platform
Make sure you are connected to the Internet, otherwise, the program will not be able to connect to our server.
- Enter your email address and password. If you have not registered on our website yet, please follow the link. You will not be able to use the trading platform without registration.
- Choose between the “Live” and “Demo” versions by selecting the preferred option. Tip! Try out your strategies. A demo account offers €1,000,000 in virtual currency so you can practice your trading skills and learn the terminal’s key features. Note: you can not reach your LIVE trading area before verification and minimum deposit breach. More info here.
- Start your investment journey!
If you have used the EXANTE trading platform before:
- Restore your profile: click “Settings” in the top toolbar, then click “Advanced” and “Restore profiles”
- Reset your layout: click “Settings” in the top toolbar, then click “Advanced” and “Reset layout”.
In case you are not ready to open the account, feel free to check our WEB solution available without registration.
Unfortunately, EXANTE does not offer MT4/MT5 (MetaTrader 4/5) connection yet. However, we provide our clients with a FIX connection setup.
We are not responsible for the quality of applications setup via FIX and recommend our clients use our trading solution for the best trading experience.
Our technical team is constantly working to improve the EXANTE user experience, so please make your feature suggestions. We’ll consider them carefully for future releases.
API for automated trading
Yes, we offer an API for algorithmic trading and quotes monitoring. Our API is based on the most common protocol for the market, FIX 4.4. Our FIX connection enables obtaining market data and executing trades also via another trading tool.
Our FIX bridge:
- Gives access to all markets available to you
- Allows you to obtain normalized data from all exchanges
- Enables execution
All transferred data are encrypted.
Please note that, unlike many other similar offers, our solution allows you to monitor all account activity in the EXANTE trading platform interface out-of-the-box, as well as through your own tools using API requests. Please note, however, that orders made from the trading platform interface cannot be watched via FIX.
Want to set up a FIX connection? Click here. To get credentials to DEMO FIX, feel free to contact your Account Manager.
You can also use our HTTP API – a mix of HTTP REST and HTTP streaming API, providing access to both live and historical quotes, as well as the data on account summaries, orders, trades, and transactions.
Use our HTTP API to design sleek, fast and data-rich financial apps. From smart messenger bots and option strategy advisors to market analysis mobile apps, websites with stock tickers and wholesale trading solutions. Build next-generation applications, feed your trading strategies, and visualize market quotes — all by tapping into the ultimate market data source.
How does it work?
- Sign in on the Client’s Area using your existing EXANTE account or register a new one.
- Open the Dashboard to get your credentials: Demo and Live identifiers and access keys.
- Authenticate and connect.
- Request Market data, check Trades and Transactions, or manage Orders, using standard HTTP methods.
To evaluate the EXANTE HTTP API, please visit the Client’s Area.
How much does it cost?
FIX and WEB API accesses are free of charge. Before requesting access to LIVE FIX or WEB API, note that this service is available only for clients with account value higher than 50,000 EUR/GBP or other currency equivalent.
The EXANTE trading platform offers an opportunity to set up a FIX connection. LIVE FIX is available for clients with an account value of 50,000 EUR/GBP (and equivalent) or higher. Using a FIX connection is free.
- EXANTE's API is a slightly adapted version of the FIX protocol, ver. 4.4. Please look through the documentation before implementing the API.
- You can find the integration guide, specification and certificate required to set up the connection in the Client's area under FIX specification.
We'll help you establish connections through our hubs in London, Frankfurt, Chicago, New York, or Moscow. The setup takes up to one business day. However, it is important to note that EXANTE does not provide any assistance with the prior setup required to enable FIX convection on your computer and is not responsible for the quality of any third-party services.
Difference between “Live” and “Demo” accounts
Once you register at EXANTE you automatically open a “Demo” account with EXANTE. In essence, the DEMO account offers virtual €1,000,000 so you can practise your trading skills and try your strategies. The LIVE trading account allows you to perform real-time trades and is available to you complete the following steps in the Client’s area:
Here’s how the two accounts differ:
List of documents required for an Individual Trader
List of documents required for a Corporate Trader
No documents needed to open a DEMO account. Simply sign up and set a password
Delayed by at least 30 minutes
Minimal account funding
Minimal initial funding depends on the type of the account opened. Basic EXANTE account requires deposit of 10,000 EUR/GBP for individuals and 50,000 EUR/GBP for corporate representatives
Zero funding required. DEMO account offers virtual €1,000,000 to practise your trading skills. The amount of Web-currency might be adjusted via firstname.lastname@example.org
Monetary Profit / Loss
Borne by the trader
If you run out of virtual funds on your Demo account, visit the Settings page in the Client's area to create the new sub account with default settings.
Choose your language
Help Center is available in English, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, and Portuguese. You can change the language by clicking the top right corner of this page.
The main EXANTE website and Client's area are available in English, Russian, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, and Chinese. You can also change the site language in the top right corner.
Is the website unavailable in your language? Please let us know so we may consider putting it on the roadmap.
The Trading Platform is available in English, Russian, Polish, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, and Thai. You can change the language by clicking Settings on the right side of the top toolbar > General > Language.
Login into your account on multiple platforms simultaneously
It is possible to use the EXANTE trading platform on multiple devices simultaneously.
For example, you can run the trading platform on your desktop while managing your orders in the mobile application or use charts of the web platform in your Client’s area while setting trades on your desktop app.
You can also use two opened desktop platforms on a single device at once by using separate directories for both of them. However, using two platforms on one device might seriously slow down the working speed of the device. Thus before using this feature, make sure that your computer’s capacity is sufficient for the execution of the operation.