EXANTE desktop and mobile platforms
The EXANTE Trading Platform is available for both desktop and mobile operating systems: Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS (also in App Store), Android (also in Google Play).
All the versions include:
- Account's balance
- Trade activity
- Real-time market data
- Position overview
- Current orders and historic order overview
- Bond screener
- Click-trade function
- Transfers between accounts
- Overview of transaction history
Trade on the go! Use the guide to install and launch any of the platforms.
Install and launch the EXANTE trading platform
Download the version that fits your operating system.
- Download the setup file onto your device
- Double-click the file to install and launch the EXANTE platform. Follow the Installation Wizard to open the platform
Make sure you are connected to the Internet, otherwise the program will not be able to connect to our server.
- Enter your email address and password. If you have not registered on our website yet, please follow the link. Without a proper account, you will not be able to use the trading platform.
- Choose between the “Live” and “Demo” versions by selecting the preferred option.
Tip! Try out your strategies. A demo account offers €1,000,000 in virtual currency so you can practice your trading skills and get acquainted with the terminal’s key features. Need more details on how the two modes are different? Read for more information here.
- Start your investment journey!
If you have used the EXANTE trading platform before:
- Restore your profile: click “Settings” in the top toolbar, then click “Advanced” and “Restore profiles”
- Reset your layout: click “Settings” in the top toolbar, then click “Advanced” and “Reset layout”.
Unfortunately, we do not offer an MT4 (MetaTrader 4) connection yet. Our technical team is constantly working to improve the EXANTE user experience so please make your feature suggestions. We’ll consider them carefully for the future releases.
API for automated trading
Yes, we offer an API for algorithmic trading and quotes monitoring. Our API is based on the most common protocol for the market, FIX 4.4. Our FIX connection enables obtaining market data and executing trades.
Our FIX bridge:
- Gives access to all markets available to you
- Allows you to obtain normalized data from all exchanges
- Enables execution
All transferred data are encrypted.
Please note that, unlike many other similar offers, our solution allows you to monitor all account activity in the EXANTE trading platform interface out-of-the-box, as well as through your own tools using API requests. Please note, however, that orders made from the trading platform interface cannot be watched via FIX.
Want to set up a FIX connection? Click here.
You can also use our HTTP API – a mix of HTTP REST and HTTP streaming API, providing access to both live and historical quotes, as well as the data on account summaries, orders, trades, and transactions.
How does it work?
- Sign in on the Client’s Area using your existing EXANTE account or register a new one
- Open the Dashboard to get your credentials: Demo and Live identifiers and access keys
- Authenticate and connect
- Request Market data, check Trades and Transactions, or manage Orders, using standard HTTP methods.
To evaluate the EXANTE HTTP API, please visit the Client’s Area.
The EXANTE trading platform offers an opportunity to set up a FIX connection. Since there are restrictions as to who can use FIX API, we advise you to contact your personal manager and find out whether you qualify. A personal manager becomes available once EXANTE verifies your trading account.
- To obtain the keys for the setup, please contact your personal manager at the email address provided after verification
- EXANTE’s API is a slightly adapted version of the FIX protocol, ver. 4.4. Please look through the documentation before implementing the API.
- You can find the integration guide, specification and certificate required to set up the connection in the Client's area under “FIX specification”.
We’ll help you establish the connection through our hubs in London, Frankfurt, Chicago, New York or Moscow. The setup takes up to one business day.
Difference between “Live” and “Demo” accounts
Once you register at EXANTE you can choose between opening a “Live” or “Demo” account. In essence, the DEMO account offers virtual €1,000,000 so you can practice your trading skills and try your strategies. The LIVE trading account allows you to perform real-time trades.
Here’s how the two accounts are different:
List of documents required for an Individual Trader
List of documents required for a Corporate Trader
No documents needed to open a DEMO account. Simply sign up and set a password
Delayed by at least 30 minutes
Minimal account funding
Minimal initial funding for an individual client is 10,000 euro, 50,000 euros for a corporate account
Zero funding required. DEMO account offers virtual €1,000,000 to practice your trading skills
Monetary Profit / Loss
Borne by the trader
If you run out of virtual funds on your Demo account, visit the Settings page in the Client's area.
Choose your language
Help Center is available in English, Russian, German, Italian and Portuguese. You can change the language by clicking the top right corner of this page.
The main EXANTE website and Client's area are available in English, Russian, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish and Chinese. You can also change the site language in the top right corner.
Is the website unavailable in your language? Please let us know so we may consider putting it in the roadmap.
The Trading Platform is available in English, Russian, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Thai. You can change the language by clicking ‘Settings’ on the right side of the top toolbar > ‘General’ > ‘Language’
Login into your account on multiple platforms simultaneously
It is possible to use EXANTE trading platform on multiple devices simultaneously.
For example, you can run the trading platform on your desktop while managing your orders in the mobile application.