Follow these simple steps in order to close your trading account:
1. Close all open positions:
- Click on “Open Positions” in the top toolbar > click “Close Position”, the red cross next to the position you wish to close or Cancel and Close All
Please note: Your position can’t be closed this way if it exceeds 100K. Please place an order as described below:
You can alternatively use modules ‘Order’ and ‘Click Trade’ in order to close the existing positions.
2. Make sure you converted the currencies available on your account, so that the account was free of any negative cash positions.
3. File a withdrawal request for any remaining funds
4. Contact your Account Manager or our Support Team to request account closure
If you’d like to transfer your open positions to an account at some other institution, please contact your Account Manager for assistance.
Also, please get in touch with the Support Team and let us know how we can improve your user experience.