EXANTE has no minimum transaction size. You can trade any sum or number of instruments. The size of the minimum traded unit may vary by exchange. You can see this value in the Instrument Info in EXANTE Trading Platform. Please note that the size can be lower than one (1).
Minimum transaction size
Articles in this section
- Fees overview
- What are the fees for having an account with EXANTE?
- What are the fees you charge for trades?
- Minimum transaction size
- What are the fees for margin-trading?
- What are the fees for manual execution?
- How EXANTE calculates rollovers?
- What are the overnight fees?
- What spreads does EXANTE offer?
- What leverage rates do you offer?