What can I do with the EXANTE Web Platform?
- Start the Web Platform from the Client’s Area or try it in Guest mode
Anywhere, anytime, on any device!
- Configure the layout at your convenience, expand or minimise modules in a single click
- Tune the platform Settings and set up general Preferences
- Find investment Instruments and add them to Quote Monitor
- Inspect real-time and historical data on the Chart aggregated within different timeframes
- Examine the market stance using customisable Chart studies
- Share the Chart with a friend using a human-readable link
- View tick-by-tick trading data in real time in Time&Sales
- Visualise Market Depth and discover resistance levels
- Place Orders of different type and/or duration, including Take Profit / Stop Loss OCO orders
- Monitor Margin Utilisation, use your assets as collateral and benefit from cross-margin trading
- Modify or cancel Current Orders
- View Open Positions and manage your portfolio
- Get a detailed Account Summary updated in real time
What does EXANTE Web Platform look like?
The latest EXANTE Web Platform update brings on the multi-window layout manager. Now, you can reshape the layout, customising it to fit your requirements:
- Drag and drop any module to the new location on the screen
- Combine a few modules in a single tab
- Change the size of a module by dragging its boundaries.
Here’s what you can do with the new controls:
- Place Order and Market Depth side-by-side
- Expand a Chart temporarily to examine it in detail
- Minimise the Margin module
- Move the Quote Monitor tab to the bottom part of the screen
- Group Account Summary with Open Positions under the same tab
You can also maximise or collapse any panel by clicking the button at the top right corner of a module.
Note! The changes you make to the layout will only be saved for your computer. If you clean the cache and cookies, log in to the Web Platform from another browser or use the Incognito mode, you will see the default layout.
If you are not satisfied with the result you’ve got and would like to reset to default layout, visit Preferences:
How do I start to the Web Platform?
You’re invited to try a Web Platform demo anytime you like. Visit us at https://exante.eu/trade/ to take a free look and try of EXANTE’s trading capabilities – even if you are not using an EXANTE’s account yet!
If you already have an account with us, enter the Client’s Area at ca.exante.eu and go to Trading – Web Trading: https://exante.eu/clientsarea/webtrade/
You can either start trading from your account instantly in Live environment with direct market access or try out some strategies in a Demo mode. Just toggle a switch in the top part of the screen:
What is the Demo/Live toggle switch for?
Demo/Live shows whether you are using a demo account or a live one with real funds.
Note! Market data in demo mode is delayed by at least 30 minutes!
How can I find an instrument to trade?
You can find any instrument using the Instruments panel. Search for the instrument by description (Apple) or ticker (AAPL.NASDAQ), or expand the instrument tree (Stocks & ETFs – NASDAQ – AAPL). Click on the instrument to switch the current one.
Hint: Drag and drop an instrument to add it to Quote Monitor.
I can not find any Options in Instruments under the Web Platform, yet I see them in the desktop version! What’s wrong?
Take a look at the gear sign at the top right part of the screen. It activates the Web Platform Preferences. Options are not included in the default view so you have to flip a switch to enable them. As soon as Instruments reload, Options will show up. It may take up to several minutes depending on your connection speed.
How to view the quotes?
Quote Monitor provides you with real-time data quote streams. Drag and drop up to 100 instruments to the Monitor and keep track of their dynamics!
How to analyse quotes?
View quotes on the Chart, examine trade data in Time & Sales or check Market Depth to evaluate the market situation by looking at trade volumes over quotes.
Hint: You can maximise any panel by clicking the corresponding button at the top-right corner of a panel.
How to switch an instrument on the Chart?
A current instrument replicates in Chart, Order, Time & Sales and Market Depth panels. Drag and drop
another instrument there, or just click on a chosen instrument to switch it in all four panels at once.
I’ve placed an order. What’s next?
- You can check order status in Current Orders in the bottom part of the screen
- Once you have opened a short or long position, you can find it in Open Positions
- Account Summary reflects your full portfolio including cash balances
What is a base currency and how can I switch it?
The base (default) currency is the main currency of your multi-currency account. You can switch it in the dropdown menu in the top-right corner of the screen.
We use the base currency when calculating cash balance values or additional Profit & Loss and Daily P&Ls, so you can compare instruments in different currencies.
Hint: If you want to turn autoconversion on or off, please visit the Settings section in the Client’s Area: https://exante.eu/clientsarea/account/settings/
What if I want to switch the language for my Client’s Area?
You can use the dropdown menu in the top-right corner of the panel to choose a preferred language.
How can I switch my account?
You can use the dropdown menu in the top-right corner to switch between your accounts.