What can I do with the EXANTE Web Platform?
- Start the Web Platform from the Client’s Area or try it in Guest mode
- Share the Chart with a friend using a human-readable link
- Configure the layout at your convenience, expand or minimise modules in a single click
Anywhere, anytime, on any device!
- Tune the platform Settings and set up general Preferences
- Find investment Instruments and add them to Quote Monitor
- Inspect real-time and historical data on the Chart aggregated within different timeframes
- Examine the market stance using customisable Chart studies
- View tick-by-tick trading data in real time in Time&Sales
- Visualise Market Depth and discover resistance levels
- Place Orders of different type and/or duration, including Take Profit / Stop Loss OCO orders
- Check Margin Utilisation, use your assets as collateral and benefit from cross-margin trading
- Monitor or cancel Current Orders
- View Open Positions and manage your portfolio
- Get a detailed Account Summary updated in real time
What does EXANTE Web Platform look like?
The latest EXANTE Web Platform update brings on the multi-window layout manager. Now, you can reshape the layout, customising it to fit your requirements:
- Drag and drop any module to the new location on the screen
- Combine a few modules in a single tab
- Change the size of a module by dragging its boundaries.
Here’s what you can do with the new controls:
- Place Order and Market Depth side-by-side
- Expand a Chart temporarily to examine it in detail
- Minimise the Margin module
- Move the Quote Monitor tab to the bottom part of the screen
- Group Account Summary with Open Positions under the same tab
You can also maximise or collapse any panel by clicking the button at the top right corner of a module.
Note! The changes you make to the layout will only be saved for your computer. If you clean the cache and cookies, log in to the Web Platform from another browser or use the Incognito mode, you will see the default layout.
If you are not satisfied with the result you’ve got and would like to reset to default layout, visit Settings:
How do I start to the Web Platform?
You’re invited to try a Web Platform demo anytime you like. Visit us at https://exante.eu/trade/ to take a free look and try of EXANTE’s trading capabilities – even if you are not using an EXANTE’s account yet!
If you already have an account with us, enter the Client’s Area and go to Trading – Web platform: https://exante.eu/clientsarea/webtrade/
You can either start trading from your account instantly in Live environment with direct market access or try out some strategies in a Demo mode. Just toggle a switch in the top part of the screen:
What is the Demo/Live toggle switch for?
The Demo/Live toggle switch is located in the top toolbar of the platform. It shows whether you are using the platform in live or demo mode.
The Demo account allows you to try out the platform and trade with virtual currency, while the Live account provides access to the live market data.
Learn of the difference between Live and Demo modes.
Note! Market data in the demo mode is delayed by at least 30 minutes! Also, the switch does not work in case the user has no access to LIVE trading mode.
How can I find an instrument to trade?
You can find any instrument using the Instruments panel. Search for the instrument by description (Apple) or ticker (AAPL.NASDAQ), or expand the instrument tree (Stocks & ETFs – NASDAQ – AAPL).
Hint: Drag and drop an instrument to add it to Quote Monitor.
I can not find any Options in Instruments under the Web Platform, yet I see them in the desktop version! What’s wrong?
To speed up Web Platform start, we excluded options from the default view. Flip a switch in Settings to see them.
As soon as Instruments reload, Options will show up. It may take up to several minutes depending on your connection speed.
How to analyse quotes?
View quotes on the Chart, examine trade data in Time & Sales or check Market Depth to evaluate the market situation by looking at trade volumes over quotes.
Hint: You can maximise any panel by clicking the corresponding button at the top-right corner of a panel.
How to switch an instrument on the Chart?
A current instrument replicates in Chart, Order, Time & Sales and Market Depth panels. Drag and drop
another instrument there, or just click on a chosen instrument to switch it in all four panels at once.
I’ve placed an order. What’s next?
- Watch order Notifications to track it in real time, or check its status in Current Orders
- Once you have opened a short or long position, you can find it in Open Positions
- Account Summary reflects your full portfolio including cash balances
What is a default currency and how can I switch it?
We use the default currency when calculating NAV, Cash Balance values, Margin or additional Profit & Loss and Daily P&Ls, so you can compare instruments in different currencies. You can switch it in the dropdown menu in the top-right corner of the screen.
What if I want to switch the language for the Web Platform?
Use the dropdown menu in the top-right corner of the page to choose a preferred language.
How can I switch my account?
For WEB-platform, you can use the dropdown menu in the top-right corner to switch between your accounts.
For other platforms, you can switch between DEMO and LIVE environments in the login tab.