Register and Open an Account with EXANTE
Complete the registration in a few simple steps:
- Sign up to open your trading account
- Follow the instructions in the link. Please make sure you provide a correct phone number and email, otherwise we will not be able to contact you
- Enter your Client’s area to gain access to the EXANTE Demo area and proceed with opening a Live account.
- Fill in the questionnaire indicating your trading experience and fields of interest in order to open the account corresponding with your current needs.
- Verify your identity by uploading the required documents for an individual or corporate account. Normally, the verification takes one business day
- Add funds to your account as required by your account type. The minimal funding requirements depend on your account type: 10,000 euro for individual clients and 50,000 euro for corporate clients
Access the live trading platform from our website or download it for any of your mobile/desktop devices
Difference between “Live” and “Demo” accounts
Once you register at EXANTE you automatically open a “Demo” account with EXANTE. In essence, the DEMO account offers virtual €1,000,000 so you can practice your trading skills and try your strategies. The LIVE trading account allows you to perform real-time trades and is available to you complete the following steps in the Client’s area:
Here’s how the two accounts differ:
List of documents required for an Individual Trader
List of documents required for a Corporate Trader
No documents needed to open a DEMO account. Simply sign up and set a password
Delayed by at least 30 minutes
Minimal account funding
Minimal initial funding depends on the type of the account opened. Basic EXANTE account requires deposit of 10,000 euro for individuals and 50,000 euro for corporate representatives
Zero funding required. DEMO account offers virtual €1,000,000 to practice your trading skills. The amount of Web-currency might be adjusted via email@example.com
Monetary Profit / Loss
Borne by the trader
If you run out of virtual funds on your Demo account, visit the Settings page in the Client's area to create the new sub account with default settings.
Choose between individual or corporate trader's accounts
EXANTE offers two different account types: individual and corporate accounts. There is a difference in the range of required documents, as well as in the minimal initial funding. If you want to open an individual account, the initial funding should be equal or exceed 10,000 euro. For corporate accounts, the minimal amount is 50,000 euro.
Important note: You can open both separate private and corporate accounts with EXANTE!
Individual Trader: Essential Documents
Please provide these documents to open and verify an individual trading account:
- Government issued ID (international passport or driving license). If you choose to upload a driving license, please scan both sides of the document. Current list of acceptable POI documents:
- a valid international or internal passport
- a valid national or other government-issued identity card;
- a valid residence card;
- a valid driving license.
- Proof of residence. The document has to contain your full name (as in the ID), address, bill date and the name of the service. As proof of residence, we accept:
- Recent utility bill for water/landline/electricity/gas
- Bank account statement
- Official government letter
- We are also able to accept payment orders from the credit institution and recent statement or reference letter from EU/EEA licensed PSPs (such as Revolut and Transferwise).
Bills for mobile services or credit card statements do not suffice. We do not accept handwritten information (e.g., date of a bill in handwriting).
Note! POR documents should be not older then 6 months.
Both documents should be in English or Russian languages. However, in case any clarifications are required you will be informed additionally in your Client's area after initial documents check.
Corporate Trader: Essential Documents
In order to open a corporate account you will need:
- Certificate of Incorporation or Registration
- Memorandum and Articles of Association / Constitution / By-Laws
- License (if any)
- A document confirming director(s) of the company
- ID and Proof of residence (PoR) of each company director (please provide them as described for individuals in the section dedicated to individual traders)
- A document confirming beneficial owners or share allocations
- ID and PoR for each shareholder who holds 25% of shares and more. If a shareholder is represented by a corporate unit, a Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association and an official confirmation on the owners of the company should be provided in the same manner as for the primary entity.
Additional documents may be requested by the compliance department.
Verify your documents
In order to open an account with EXANTE, a face-to-face meeting is not required. All you need to do is to have internet connection and follow the registration guidelines on our website.
We can verify your account only after you:
- Create an account with Exante
- Fill out the opening questionnaire in Client’s area
- Agree to and sign the accompanying documents required for opening an account
- Upload and submit the documents necessary for an individual or corporate trader in Client’s area
If the provided documents are valid and correct, it usually takes one business day to verify documents and approve the account. In case any additional documents are required, the information will appear in your Client’s area, guiding you through further steps.
Once your account is approved, you will be able to deposit the funds required for your account type. After completing these two steps you will obtain full access to the EXANTE trading platform.
Restrictions on opening a trading account
Currently we work with clients from all over the world except USA (citizens and residents), Japan, Iran and Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK). Enhanced Due Diligence is required for clients from Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ethiopia, Iraq, Lao PDR, Syria, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen. Keep in mind that the list is constantly changing.
See the following link for updates: http://www.fatf-gafi.org/countries/#other-monitored-jurisdictions.
Unfortunately, we currently do not offer Islamic (swap-free) accounts.
Close a trading account
Follow these simple steps in order to close your trading account:
1. Close all open positions:
- Click on “Open Positions” in the top toolbar > click “Close Position”, the red cross next to the position you wish to close or Cancel and Close All
Please note: Your position can’t be closed this way if it exceeds 100K. Please place an order as described below:
You can alternatively use modules ‘Order’ and ‘Click Trade’ in order to close the existing positions.
2. Make sure you converted the currencies available on your account, so that the account was free of any negative cash positions.
3. File a withdrawal request for any remaining funds
4. Contact your Account Manager or our Support Team to request account closure
If you’d like to transfer your open positions to an account at some other institution, please contact your Account Manager for assistance.
Closing a DEMO account
In case you want to close the DEMO account, feel free to use the Settings section in your Client's area. Click 'Settings' from the top toolbar → find 'Owner Details' window → Click on the 'Edit' button → Choose 'Delete account' in the menu.
Also, please get in touch with the Support Team and let us know how we can improve your user experience.