Register at EXANTE
Complete the registration in a few simple steps:
- Sign up to open your trading account
- Follow the instructions in the link. Please make sure you provide a correct phone number and email, otherwise we will not be able to contact you
- Verify your identity by uploading the documents for an individual or corporate trader. Normally, the verification takes one business day
- Add funds to your account as required by your account type. The minimal funding requirements are 10,000 euro for individual clients and 50,000 euro for corporate clients
Access the live trading platform from our website or download it for any of your mobile/desktop devices
Difference between “Live” and “Demo” accounts
Once you register at EXANTE you can choose between opening a “Live” or “Demo” account. In essence, the DEMO account offers virtual €1,000,000 so you can practice your trading skills and try your strategies. The LIVE trading account allows you to perform real-time trades.
Here’s how the two accounts are different:
List of documents required for an Individual Trader
List of documents required for a Corporate Trader
No documents needed to open a DEMO account. Simply sign up and set a password
Delayed by at least 30 minutes
Minimal account funding
Minimal initial funding for an individual client is 10,000 euro, 50,000 euros for a corporate account
Zero funding required. DEMO account offers virtual €1,000,000 to practice your trading skills
Monetary Profit / Loss
Borne by the trader
If you run out of virtual funds on your Demo account, visit the Settings page in the Client's area.
Choose between individual or corporate trader's accounts
EXANTE offers two different account types: individual and corporate accounts. There is a difference in the range of required documents, as well as in the minimal initial funding. If you want to open an individual account, the initial funding should be equal or exceed 10,000 euro. For corporate accounts, the minimal amount is 50,000 euro.
Individual Trader: Essential Documents
Please provide these documents to open and verify an individual trading account:
- Government issued ID (international passport or driving license). If you choose to upload a driving license, please scan both sides of the document
- Proof of residence. The document has to contain your full name (as in the ID), address, bill date and the name of the service. As proof of residence, we accept:
- Recent (< 6 months) utility bill for water/landline/electricity/gas
- Bank account statement
- Official government letter
Bills for mobile services or credit card statements do not suffice. We do not accept handwritten information (e.g., date of a bill in handwriting).
Both documents should be in English, otherwise we’ll require a certified translation.
Corporate Trader: Essential Documents
In order to open a corporate account you will need:
- Certificate of Incorporation or Registration
- Memorandum and Articles of Association / Constitution / By-Laws
- License (if any)
- A document confirming director(s) of the company
- ID and Proof of residence (PoR) of each company director (please provide them as described for individuals in the section dedicated to individual traders)
- A document confirming beneficial owners or share allocations
- ID and PoR for each shareholder who holds 25% of shares and more. If a shareholder is represented by a corporate unit, a Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association and an official confirmation on the owners of the company should be provided in the same manner as for the primary entity.
Additional documents may be requested by the compliance department.
Can I open a corporate and a private account at the same time?
You can open both separate private and corporate accounts with EXANTE.
Verify your documents
It usually takes one business day to verify documents and to approve an account, if the received documents are valid and correct. Once your account gets an approval, you will be able to deposit initial funds as required for your account type. After completing these two steps you will get full access to EXANTE trading platform.
Restrictions on opening a trading account
Currently we work with clients from all over the world except USA (citizens and residents) and Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK). Enhanced Due Diligence is required for clients from Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Lao PDR, Syria, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen. Keep in mind that the list is constantly changing. See the following link for updates: http://www.fatf-gafi.org/topics/high-riskandnon-cooperativejurisdictions.
Do you offer Islamic accounts?
We currently do not offer Islamic (swap-free) accounts.
Close a trading account
Follow these simple steps in order to close your trading account:
- Close all open positions:
File a withdrawal request for any remaining funds
Contact your Account Manager or our Support Team so they can close your account
- Click on “Open Positions” in the top toolbar > click “Close Position”, the red cross next to the position you wish to close or Cancel and Close All
Please note: Your position can’t be closed this way if it exceeds 100K. Please place an order to close it
If you’d like to transfer your open positions to an account at some other institution, please contact your Account Manager for assistance. Also, please get in touch with our support staff and let us know how we can improve your user experience.