'Bond Screener' is a powerful comparison tool that allows you to find bonds and filter them by several parameters at once. Open it by clicking on 'Instruments' → 'Bond Screener' from the top menu, or by selecting it from the left toolbar.
You can quickly find a specific bond by its name (ticker), description or ISIN, as well as screen up to 300 bonds. If you have found too many bonds, a hint will suggest you narrow down the search criteria.
Customise the search results
- Add more filters: click on the 'Filters' button in the header of the column to add or remove search criteria
- Add and hide columns: click on the gear icon at the right part next to the column headers (there are more than 30 different criteria to display).
- Filter data within the columns: click on the header of the column - another click will change the sorting order.
Put search results into action
Hold the cmd button and click on all instruments of choice. Then right-click on the selected instruments:
- Add them to the 'Quotes' module and follow their price development
- Open detailed Instrument Info
- Open selected instruments in the 'Chart' module. You can also drag and drop a bond to the Chart.
Found a bond you want to purchase? Contact your Account Manager!