EXANTE Web Platform lets you visualise financial data on the Chart, aggregate it using different time intervals, add drawings or indicators, choose chart style and set up other preferences.
Want to show the Chart to a friend? Copy a link right from the address bar. It features not only the instrument you are sharing but the timeframe as well:
If your friend doesn’t have an account yet, you can share a link to the Demo Chart. Please note that the quotes in the Demo are delayed for at least 30 minutes:
- Select the desired timeframe: 1, 5, 10 or 15 minutes; 1, 4 or 6 hours; 1 day; 1 week or 1 month
Hint: The tick data is available in the desktop platform only
- Select the data source: Mid (bid/ask) or Trades. If you prefer to see Trades data by default, please visit Settings.
Hint: If the instrument does not support trade data, that menu won’t appear on the Chart panel.
- Select the chart style and/or activate the logarithmic scale
- Add, modify or remove indicators
- Toggle the crosshair cursor on or off to view detailed info on OHLC candles
- Add, modify or remove drawings
Hint: Undo or redo your actions while drawing!
- Show or hide completed trades and working orders
- Navigate in the Chart by dragging it left or right
Hint: Return to live data by clicking [>>] button at the bottom-right corner of the Chart.
- Zoom in or out by scrolling with a mouse wheel or touchpad.
Drag and drop instrument on Chart to switch it.