EXANTE is an international brand name established in 2011 that aims to give its clients access to a broad range of financial instruments and markets. We designed and developed the EXANTE trading platform in-house to deliver the ultimate performance and user experience to traders worldwide.
Here’s a taster of what you can do using the EXANTE desktop terminal:
- Find investment opportunities in over 600,000 Instruments and group them under different Profiles in Watchlists
- Search for promising Bonds in the specialised Bond Screener module
- View detailed Instrument Info including trading schedule, overnight rates, margin requirements, short allowance, underlying asset, exchange specification and more
- Inspect real-time and historical data on the Chart aggregated within different timeframes, as well as raw tick data. Examine the market stance using a variety of customisable indicators and drawings, or export the data to analyse it further
- Use the Time & Sales stream or look into visualised Market Depth
- Set Price Alerts on different conditions to keep the upper hand
- Place Orders of different types and/or durations, including Trailing Stop, Iceberg and TWAP, Take Profit / Stop Loss orders. Modify or cancel active orders, e.g. create custom OCO groups. Control your Orders and see Order Details
- Get Notifications on orders of your choice
- Place orders at over 50 markets in a single click using the Click-Trade module – now with hotkeys!
- Monitor Margin Utilisation, use your assets as collateral and benefit from cross-margin trading
- Get a Summary updated in real time as well as historical summaries
- Build PnL Charts factoring in your Portfolio
- Check detailed information on your Trades and Transactions in Trade Blotter
- Employ Option Board to evaluate options
- Trade complex strategies using the Basket Trader
- Trade from multiple accounts at once using Multi-Account Trading and get Accounts Report (activated upon request)
- Convert your cash in just a couple of clicks with the Exchange module
Looking for more ways to trade? Download our mobile applications for iOS and Android, take a glance at the Web Platform, or look into the automation opportunities.