The latest EXANTE Web Platform update brings on the multi-window layout manager. Now, you can reshape the layout, customising it to fit your requirements:
- Drag and drop any module to the new location on the screen
- Combine a few modules in a single tab
- Change the size of a module by dragging its boundaries.
Here’s what you can do with the new controls:
- Place Order and Market Depth side-by-side
- Expand a Chart temporarily to examine it in detail
- Minimise the Margin module
- Move the Quote Monitor tab to the bottom part of the screen
- Group Account Summary with Open Positions under the same tab
You can also maximise or collapse any panel by clicking the button at the top right corner of a module.
Note! The changes you make to the layout will only be saved for your computer. If you clean the cache and cookies, log in to the Web Platform from another browser or use the Incognito mode, you will see the default layout.
If you are not satisfied with the result you’ve got and would like to reset to default layout, visit Preferences: