Access the Orders module by selecting Reports → Orders from the top toolbar or by selecting Orders from the left toolbar:
The moment you place an order by clicking on the Buy or Sell buttons in the Order module, the order appears in the Orders list.
The Orders module displays information about all orders you placed ‒ completed or not.
Customise the window
You can filter and sort orders by any column. To do so, click the column header and select the filtering or sorting parameters.
- Click on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the module to add or remove columns
- Click on the title of the column to change the order of the information displayed
- Drag and drop columns to change their order in the module
- Use the search bar or buttons below column titles to filter information
Select your criteria
OCO group ‒ for TP/SL orders
Status icon ‒ current status of the order
Order ID ‒ unique order identification number
Origin ‒ Trading PLatform, FIX, Excel, Mobile, Web, or Other
User & Account ‒ identification of the trader
Created & Updated ‒ timestamps for order status updates
Status ‒ Pending, Placing, Working, Filled, Cancelled, or Rejected
Type ‒ Market, Limit, Stop, Stop Limit, Iceberg, TWAP, and Trailing Stop
Duration ‒ GTC, Day, FOC, IOK, ATO, and ATC
*Learn more about order and duration types.
Instrument ‒ name of the instrument
Side ‒ Buy or Sell side
Quantity & Filled ‒ number of instruments stated in the order and factual amount of instruments traded
Price & Stop price & Average price ‒ information on order price
Right-click on the order row to open the context menu
It includes the instrument menu from which you can open the instrument in other modules, as well as:
- Add TP/SL ‒ Take Profit and Stop Loss orders ‒ to the order (even after it is Filled)
- Replace ‒ change the quantity and price of a selected order
- Cancel ‒ cancel the selected order
- Set OCO Group ‒ add five or fewer orders for the same asset to an OCO group (One-Cancels-the-Other order) even if they already make part of other OCO groups.