The Chart tab contains settings for charts that will be mainly applied to newly-opened charts by default.
For example, you can change the colour scheme of the charts: depending on what is more convenient to you, it can be either light or dark.
Please note that the settings listed below will not affect those charts that are already active (they can be managed directly in the Charts module).
Activate ‘Show indicators’ checkbox, if you want to see indicators on chart. You can set up the default collection of indicators by clicking the ‘Configure’ button.
Tuning other Chart settings allows to set up default quote chart layout, including:
- Aggregation interval (ticks, minutes, hours, days, etc.)
- Source (data on bid/ask or trades and volumes)
- Chart style (candlesticks, OHLC bars or lines)
Besides that, you can configure the way your charts look. Choose whether you want to:
- Show orders
- Show trades;
- Show position and average price;
- Show price alerts;
- Show vertical cursor line;
- Hide gaps (hide inactive trading periods, like holidays, etc.)