The Chart tab contains settings for charts that will be mainly applied to newly-opened charts by default.
Please note that the listed settings will not affect charts that are already opened (manage them directly in the Chart module).
You can set up the default collection of indicators by clicking the ‘Configure’ button.
Tuning other Chart settings allows to set up default quote chart layout, including:
- Aggregation interval (ticks, minutes, hours, days, etc.)
- Source (data on bid/ask or trades and volumes)
- Chart style (candlesticks, OHLC bars or lines)
Besides that, you can configure the way your charts look. Choose whether you want to:
- Show orders
- Show trades;
- Show position and average price;
- Show price alerts;
- Show vertical cursor line;
- Hide gaps (hide inactive trading periods, like holidays, etc.)