What is EXANTE?
Established in 2011, EXANTE is a global investment company offering multi-asset financial services and direct access to a wide range of financial markets in the US, EU and Asia Pacific.
The EXANTE trading platform provides instant access to 50+ financial markets and instruments available from a single multi-currency account. Our platform is perfect for traders, brokers, asset managers and analysts.
- Access to 50+ markets in the US, Europe, Asia and Australia
- Our clients can trade funds, ETFs, stocks, futures, options, bonds, currency pairs and metals. Explore the list of available instruments.
- Manual service for trading OTC bonds and exotics
- Benefit from shorting, cross margining and margin trading
- 150,000+ assets accessible from a single account
- Network of 400+ servers all around the world to ensure the lowest latencies and safe data transfer
What licenses does EXANTE have?
As an EU-regulated investment firm EXANTE falls under the MiFID’s jurisdiction and has implemented all the necessary legal requirements, protocols and policies to ensure full compliance with the directive. Customer account segregation by EXANTE guarantees asset protection. The Malta Financial Supervisory Authority monitors the Maltese investment industry’s compliance with the MiFID. The MiFID can be viewed in full on the official European Commission website.
EXANTE holds Cat. III Licence No. IS/52182 issued by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) as well as Licence No. 165/12 by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
EXANTE is also authorised to provide services in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in terms of licence No. 620980.
Find more information on exante.eu.
How can I contact EXANTE?
Clients can reach the support team through email, chat, telephone or callback request on a 24/7 basis. We guarantee that you will receive an answer from our support team within 3 minutes upon receipt of your request.
Customer support at EXANTE is available in English, Russian and Latvian.
If you have any inquiries, please contact us: