The “Portfolio” module can be accessed from the toolbar on the left side of the platform, as well as by clicking “Reports” → “Portfolio” on the top toolbar:
The “Portfolio” module allows you to easily view and manage all open positions and all working orders.
It displays all the positions you have opened and their primary information. This information is updated in real time.
Click on the red cross icon to the left to close any open position.
Click on the red cross icon on the right to cancel any working order.
Click on “Cancel and Close All” to close or cancel all positions at once.
To add or remove columns, click on the gear icon on the top-right corner of the module. Additional criteria include:
- Instrument – name of the asset
- Description – full name of the instrument
- Position – number of currently owned / borrowed instruments from the instrument
- Avg. price – average price of one unit of the instrument at the point of purchase
- Price – current market price of one unit of the instrument
- Value – current market value of your entire position in an instrument
- Initial value – market value of your entire position in an instrument at the point of purchase
- P&L – net loss or gain from your existing position versus the current market price in default currency
- Expiry date – date of maturity for selected types of instruments (bonds, options, futures)
- Days to expiration – number of days until maturity
- Close allows you to enable or disable the red cross icon to close any open position right from the “Open Positions” module
- Long / Short – these columns display information on the nature of working orders, namely, the number of instruments and the side of a working order
- Cancel – enable or disable the red cross icon on the right to cancel all working orders
- Order margin refers to the cash amount being frozen when a trader places an order to open a new position
- Status – hover over the circle to see the schedule of trading in the asset's market.
Note: If any of your opened positions is equal to or above 100,000 USD, our platform may not let you close it at the market price. By disabling the close option, we hedge our clients against a random cancel click that can lead to unpredictable losses. You can either close your positions partially or close them at the limit price.