EXANTE enforces strict financial crime policies, including KYC, CDD, and sanctions monitoring. We prioritise transparency, ensuring ethical trading and safeguarding against financial misconduct.
At EXANTE, we maintain high standards in financial crime compliance. We manage the risk, prevent potential regulatory breaches and ensure we never unwittingly support any relationships or transactions involved in financial crime.
Transparency is paramount to our operations. We work closely with the regulatory authorities to align with applicable local guidelines and requirements. We understand our duty to prevent our trading platform from being used to launder illegal funds, finance terrorism, or violate any international sanctions.
EXANTE implements strict measures to mitigate exposure to these activities, applying AML/CTF and Sanctions compliance standards and procedures to prevent misuse of our services.
To safeguard against illegal activities, we have adopted a robust policy, including the following protocols, being an integral part of our risk management system:
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD): We identify and verify our customers' identities by using reliable documents and information from trustworthy and independent sources.
- Know-Your-Customer (KYC) Practices: We strongly emphasise client relationships, thoroughly understand their financial activities, and are well-informed about the origin of the exchanged funds.
- Ownership and Control: We take steps to gain sufficient knowledge of the ownership and control structure of our clients.
- Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) Authentication: We require authorisation from a designated decision-maker before initiating and continuing business relationships with politically exposed persons (PEPs). The same applies to their family members and related contacts, who are also at a greater risk of being targeted for financial crime.
- Daily Screening: We conduct daily screenings of our client base against financial sanctions, negative media information and PEP lists. All payments are screened in real time to ensure compliance with international sanctions.
- Suspicious Activity Reporting: We have an established process for reporting suspicious transactions, including a direct reporting line to an in-house Money Laundering Reporting Compliance Officer (MLRO).
- Sanctions Monitoring: We use technology to monitor transactions that may infringe upon the US OFAC, UK, UN, and EU Sanctions Regimes, as well as stay on top of the local and international sanctions updates. We also screen for sanctioned instruments to act promptly and remove them from the platform.
EXANTE takes its commitment to financial crime compliance seriously. Our policies and practices aim to protect the interests of our client, our business, and the global financial system.
Thank you for being a part of our mission to ensure ethical and responsible financial practices.