EXANTE clients have the opportunity to use joint accounts, namely, one account overseeing multiple individual accounts that have completed the KYC examination. In order to open a joint account, follow these steps:
- Create an Individual Account for each user of the Joint Account. All Joint Account users must pass the compliance test.
- Create a Joint Account under a new email address, the Joint Account should contain names of all individual clients who will sign the Joint Account Agreement.
- Client or the Account Manager should upload POI (proof of identity) and POR (proof of residency) documents of all individual clients participating in the Joint Account
- Client or the Account manager should upload a signed Joint Account agreement, to their profile
In order to fund your joint account
Scenario 1. Fund one of the individual accounts → request a transfer to the joint account by filling and submitting a form provided by the Account Manager.
Scenario 2. Fund your joint account directly from one of the Joint Account users' accounts.
What are the restrictions for opening a joint account?
- One person cannot sign more than one Joint Account Agreement under one Legal Entity
- Service is available only for individual accounts
- Maximum 4 Individual clients can participate in a single Joint Account