How can I prepare for the competition?
The EXANTE Investor League does not require any professional skills. The competition is a platform that helps you enhance your personal development and investment expertise through practise.
Here’s what you can do before the League starts:
- Download the EXANTE tools on your device and start demo trading;
- Explore the EXANTE manual for our desktop platform;
- Watch ad hoc educational videos on the League’s Youtube channel;
- Follow our official webpage for insights and trade news;
- Join the discussions with fellow contestants and previous winners in our Chat;
- Follow our Facebook page for updates on webinars, meetings, Q&A sessions and expert interviews.
Have a question? Don’t hesitate to ask! Contact us at email@example.com or any of our communication channels for more information.
How do I access the official competition setup?
The process is simple.
- Register with the EXANTE Investor League here.
- Open a demo EXANTE account.
- We’ll add the setup to your account on the League start date. Just open any EXANTE trading tool (web, desktop, mobile) and you are ready to compete!
If you don’t receive the official setup on the first day of the competition, please make sure your demo account was properly registered. You need to make sure you signed up for the EXANTE Investor League before the deadline.
If your registrations are all in-date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
NOTE: If you have several sub accounts linked to your profile, you will receive the setup on the sub account with a number ending in *.001.
If you registered on the EXANTE platform with multiple email addresses, only the one you used on the competition website will receive the competition setup.
What is the competition setup?
An ad-hoc EXANTE demo account will be opened for the purposes of the competition. Each League has a slightly different setup, yet the following features remain consistent across the board:
- 100,000 GBP of virtual currency for trading;
- The Cash module for currency conversion;
- Access to live quotes of the market chosen by the organising party.
The setup is uploaded to contestants’ accounts on the day of the competition. When the contest has concluded, the platform and contestants’ accounts are reset to their default settings.
How is the winner identified?
The winner will be certified as follows:
- The contest will end at the time set out in Terms and Conditions;
- The winner will be announced by the organising party;
- The final results are announced within two business days of the contest closing;
- The winner of the League is determined by:
- Total NAV profit;
- Profit Ratio (the key criterion);
- Percentage of Maximum Relative Drawdown (secondary criterion, employed in the case leading contestants have the same NAV by the end of the competition).
- All awarded participants should match the criteria of fair participation (i.e. college/university students who took no prohibited actions in their accounts or on EXANTE social media);
- The organising party retains the right to delay the announcement in case additional investigation into the competition results is required;
- Following the announcement of the winners, results may be disputed on reasonable grounds within three working days.
What actions are not permitted during the competition?
Participants may face disqualification for a number of reasons:
- If accounts have a high rate of simultaneous/similar activities;
- Violation of the independent trading rule;
- A prolonged period of inactivity for two or more business days;
- Repeated trading of instruments other than those specified in the announced markets;
- Abusive actions in the League’s social media accounts;
- Targeted abuse of competitors, organising parties or other stakeholders;
- Communication with any EXANTE employee (including the Support team) regarding trading strategies*;
- Non-student participation.
*You can still contact Support in case of technical issues. Just make sure to put compete@exante in the CC section of your email!
What actions are permitted during the competition?
During the competition, contestants can:
- Place orders on the market (the organiser will unveil the nature of the market prior to the commencement of each League);
- Use the Cash module for currency conversion;
- Use all EXANTE platform editions: desktop, web and mobile;
- Use the materials provided by EXANTE and Amplify to boost your knowledge and improve results;
- Ask questions regarding the platform via email@example.com or the League’s official Facebook page;
- Promote The EXANTE Investor League by sharing official brochures with your peers and friends;
- Tag our official accounts on social media;
Join the debate on the League’s official page.
When does the competition start?
All competition dates are set out in our Terms and Conditions.
The competition is scheduled to commence at 09:00 GMT+1, regardless of the market’s trading session. However, the competition will officially start once the setup has been made available to the participants.
Should a participant register after the official deadline, the setup may be delayed for one business day. We cannot compensate for this delay in the final results.
Do I need trading experience to join the League?
The EXANTE Investor League is a competition for all trading and investment enthusiasts, regardless of experience. Participants gain access to video tips and learn how to trade in a competitive environment.
Before the competition begins, we encourage participants to use the EXANTE Demo area to practice their trading strategies.
Can I join if my school is not on the list?
You can participate whether your college signs up or not. However, your individual participation won’t count towards the inter-university rating.
Who can enter the competition?
The EXANTE Investor League is an international competition, designed for students interested in investment and trading.
Students from all over the world can participate, regardless of their educational program.
Robust English language skills are recommended to communicate with the organisers and fully understand terms.
The competition is free. No participant fees apply.