How can I open a trading account at EXANTE?
You can sign up and open your trading account on the following page: https://exante.eu/#open-an-account.
In order to open a live trading account, please follow the instructions you receive in the registration wizard. First, set a password, then upload documents as an individual trader or as a company representative, get an approval from our on-boarding team, and then fund your account.
Please make sure you provide correct telephone number and email during the registration, otherwise we will not be able to contact you.
Can I open a demo account?
Yes, EXANTE offers you a demo account with virtual €1,000,000 for an unlimited period of time so you can practice your trading skills. All market data provided in demo mode is 100% real. However, it would be delayed up for at least 30 minutes.
Try out your strategies! Demo account will be available to you as soon as you sign up and set a password.
What if I want to open a demo account without uploading any documents?
You don’t need to upload any documents to try a demo account. Just sign up, set a password and you are ready to go.
Do you work only with individuals? Can EXANTE be used by corporate clients?
EXANTE offers two different account types: individual and corporate accounts. There is a difference in the range of required documents, as well as in the minimal initial funding. If you want to open an individual account, the initial funding should be equal or exceed 10,000 euro. For corporate accounts, the minimal amount is 50,000 euro.
I am an individual trader. What documents do you require for me to open an account?
In order to open an individual account you will need:
- Government issued ID (international passport or driving license). If you would like to upload a driving license, both sides should be provided;
- Proof of residence. As a proof of residence, we accept a recent (< 6 months) utility bill for water/landline/phone/electricity/gas or a bank account statement/official government letter. It shall contain your full name (as in the provided ID), address, date of the bill and the service provided. The bills for mobile services or credit card statements do not suffice. We do not accept information in handwriting (e.g. date of a bill written by hand will not be accepted).
Both documents should be either originally in English, otherwise, you’ll need to provide a certified translation of them.
I want to open an account on behalf of a company. What documents should I provide?
In order to open a corporate account you will need:
- Certificate of Incorporation or Registration
- Memorandum and Articles of Association / Constitution / By-Laws
- License (if any)
- A document confirming director(s) of the company
- ID and Proof of residence (PoR) of each company director (please provide them as described for individuals in the section dedicated to individual traders)
- A document confirming beneficial owners or share allocations
- ID and PoR for each shareholder who holds 25% of shares and more. If a shareholder is represented by a corporate unit, a Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association and an official confirmation on the owners of the company should be provided in the same manner as for the primary entity.
Additional documents may be requested by the compliance department.
Can I open a corporate and a private account at the same time?
You can open both separate private and corporate accounts with EXANTE.
I sent my documents for review. When will I be able to start trading?
It usually takes one business day to verify documents and to approve an account, if the received documents are valid and correct. Once your account gets an approval, you will be able to deposit initial funds as required for your account type. After completing these two steps you will get full access to EXANTE trading platform.
Can anyone open an account with EXANTE?
Currently we work with clients from all over the world except USA (citizens and residents) and Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK). Enhanced Due Diligence is required for clients from Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Lao PDR, Syria, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen. Keep in mind that the list is constantly changing. See the following link for updates: http://www.fatf-gafi.org/topics/high-riskandnon-cooperativejurisdictions.
Do you offer Islamic accounts?
We currently do not offer Islamic (swap-free) accounts.
How can I close my account?
The easiest way to close your account is to:
- Close all open positions;
- File withdrawal request for any remaining funds;
- Contact your account manager or our support team with a request to close your account.
If you would like to transfer your open positions to an account opened at some other institution, please contact your account manager for assistance.