You can find the list of countries here: https://www.irs.gov/businesses/international-businesses/united-states-income-tax-treaties-a-to-z
What countries have a double taxation treaty with the US?
Articles in this section
- What is the W-8 form, and when should I submit it?
- I have an error message when submitting the form.
- I cannot sign the form due to the problems with the Internet connection.
- What countries have a double taxation treaty with the US?
- What are the tax treaty rates for different countries?
- Who should complete the W-8 series form?
- How do I benefit from completing the W-series forms?
- What happens if I do not submit the W-8 form?
- Can I submit a paper form instead of the electronic one in the Client’s Area?
- What are the different types of W-series forms?