Here’s the procedure:
- The contest ends at the time set in Terms and Conditions and announced by the organising party.
- The winner of the League is determined by total NAV profit, profit ratio (the key criterion) and Percentage of Maximum Relative Drawdown (secondary criterion employed in case leading contestants have the same NAV by the end of the competition).
- All awarded participants should match the criteria of fair participation, i.e. college or university students who took no prohibited actions in their accounts or in the EXANTE social media.
- The final results are announced within two business days of the contest closing. The organising party retains the right to delay the announcement in case additional investigation into the competition results is required.
- The results may be disputed on reasonable grounds within three working days after the announcement of the winners.