Participants may lose points or even face disqualification for a number of reasons:
- Accounts having a high rate of simultaneous/similar activities may be disqualified for the violation of the independent trading rule
- No trades within two or more business days is regarded as no activity and entails disqualification
- For trading any instruments beyond cash and live instruments on the announced markets, we’ll deduct resulting ‘non-authorised’ profits from your account. If you deliberately repeat this action, you will be disqualified.
- Any abusive actions in the League’s social media or other EXANTE resources, targeting competitors, the organising party or other stakeholders, will lead to immediate disqualification.
- Communication with any EXANTE employee, including the Support team, regarding the trading strategies, is prohibited. Nevertheless, you can contact Support in case of technical issues. Just put compete@exante in CC!
- Only students are allowed to participate in the event. In case non-students apply for the competition, their results will be discarded in the final list and they will not be entitled to any prizes regardless of the outcome.