After you click the Buy or Sell button, the order appears in the Сurrent Orders list.
It displays the following information:
- OCO group (for TP/SL orders)
- Status icon (current status of the order)
- Order ID
- Source (ATP, FIX, Excel, Mobile, Web, or Other)
- User and Account
- Created and Updated timestamps
- Status (Pending, Placing, Working, Filled, Cancelled, or Rejected)
- Type (Market, Limit, Stop, Stop Limit, Iceberg, TWAP, and Trailing Stop)
- Duration (GTC, Day, FOC, IOK, ATO, and ATC)
- Side (Buy or Sell)
- Quantity (total) and Filled
- Price, Stop price, Average price.
You can filter and sort orders by any column. To do so, click the column header and select the filtering or sorting parameters.
Right-clicking the order line will display a drop-down allowing to access information about the order, modify or cancel it.