You can find the “Click-Trade” module on the top toolbar of your desktop platform by clicking “Trading” → “Click-Trade” or by selecting “Click-Trade” from the left side menu:
Use the “Click-Trade” module to create new trades quickly and easily.
With the “Click-Trade” module, you can trade after just three simple steps:
- Drag an instrument to this module with the mouse pointer
- Specify the quantity
- Click “Sell Market” or “Buy Market”
The “Click-Trade” module also allows you to place limit orders. Place a “Buy Limit” or “Sell Limit” order, selecting the best price.
- Click the Join Offer button to create a limit order for selling a specified quantity of instruments at the Ask price
- Click the Join Bid button to create a limit order for purchasing a specified quantity of instruments at the Bid price.
- Click the Buy Offer button to create a limit order for the purchase of a specified quantity of instruments at the Ask price
- Click the Sell Bid button to create a limit order for the sale of a specified quantity of instruments at the Bid price
It is also possible to place “clever’’ Take Profit (TP) / Stop Loss (SL) orders from the lower panel of the “Click Trade” and “Order” modules.
Take Profit (TP) order will initiate closing of a previously opened position when the price reaches a predefined level to lock in the profit.
Stop Loss (SL) is an order that closes a previously opened position when a price drops to a predefined level to avoid further losses.
After entering the number of assets you want to buy or sell, please specify the type of your order. You can choose a TP or SL at a specific price and choose a desired price change in absolute values or pips. If you choose pips, please make sure you enter integers.
The lower information window will show the summary of your order once you specify the details. The platform automatically calculates:
- Total value of the trade
- Invoked fee
- Margin change in nominal terms
You can switch to a more detailed trading option by selecting the “Order” module. Just click on the icon in the top-right corner of the module.
Note: If you drag an instrument from Summary or Orders to Click-Trade, the application will automatically copy the quantity of instruments in your account to the destination module.