Participants may face disqualification for a number of reasons:
- If accounts have a high rate of simultaneous/similar activities;
- Violation of the independent trading rule;
- A prolonged period of inactivity for two or more business days;
- Repeated trading of instruments other than those specified in the announced markets;
- Abusive actions in the League’s social media accounts;
- Targeted abuse of competitors, organising parties or other stakeholders;
- Communication with any EXANTE employee (including the Support team) regarding trading strategies*;
- Non-student participation.
*You can still contact Support in case of technical issues. Just make sure to put compete@exante in the CC section of your email!