The tax on dividends is regulated according to the law of the country in which the company is registered and listed. Please note that EXANTE does not provide tax advice services.
How are dividends taxed?
Articles in this section
- How are dividends taxed?
- How are dividends calculated and paid out?
- How can I transfer my positions between my sub-accounts?
- What currencies can my funds be stored in?
- How can I change the default currency of my account?
- Who handles my tax obligations?
- What I should do to receive dividends?
- How can I monitor my activities?
- Where can I see reports?
- What is a 'Close only' mode?