EXANTE has opened a multi-currency account for you. You can fund your account in USD, GBP, CHF, CAD, CHF, RUB, AUD, JPY, and these funds will stay on your account in original currency. You can also enable automatic conversion to the one of the following currencies: ARS, AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, PLN, RUB and USD.
What if I want my account to be in another currency?
Articles in this section
- What is the minimal funding to start trading?
- How can I fund my account?
- Who can fund my account?
- Is it possible to deposit funds via credit/debit card/PayPal?
- In what currencies can I deposit money onto my trading account?
- Can I fund my account in another currency?
- What if I want my account to be in another currency?
- Are there any account service fees?
- Is my money safe?
- Where are my funds kept? How are they processed during trades?