There is a one-time subscription fee of 0.5% and a one-time redemption fee of 0.5%. Trading fees for buying/selling cryptocurrency funds are 0.5%. We also charge a safe keeping fee of 3.5% p.a. charged on a daily basic. See full list of fees in the Client's area.
What are the fees for buying cryptocurrency funds?
Articles in this section
- What is a cryptocurrency?
- What is a blockchain?
- Can I buy cryptocurrencies on EXANTE platform?
- Why should I trade cryptocurrencies with EXANTE?
- What are the fees for buying cryptocurrency funds?
- Can I short cryptocurrencies and how much does it cost?
- What is Bitcoin?
- What is XAI?
- What is a BAT (Basic Attention Token)?
- What is Bitcoin Cash?