Generally yes, but it depends on instrument and stock exchange. Minimum volume for participating in IPO is 100,000 euros (or equivalent in other currencies).
Can I participate in IPO (Initial public offering)?
Articles in this section
- Fees overview
- What are the fees for having an account with EXANTE?
- What are the fees you charge for trades?
- What are the fees for margin-trading?
- What are the fees for manual execution?
- How do you calculate rollovers?
- What are the overnight fees?
- What spreads does EXANTE offer?
- What leverage rates do you offer?
- Can I buy bonds and use them as a collateral for trading?