Generally yes, but it depends on instrument and stock exchange. Please note that liquidity can be very low during these hours and orders can be filled at unattractive prices.
Can I trade stocks in pre-market and aftermarket?
Articles in this section
- Fees overview
- What are the fees for having an account with EXANTE?
- What are the fees you charge for trades?
- What is the minimum transaction size?
- What are the fees for margin-trading?
- What are the fees for manual execution?
- How do you calculate rollovers?
- What are the overnight fees?
- What spreads does EXANTE offer?
- What leverage rates do you offer?