While crypto exchanges and wallets are probably the first ones to pop up in your head when you think of investing into cryptocurrencies, EXANTE is a far better option. Let us explain why.
To enable our clients trade cryptocurrencies right from their account, we started special funds with their rates tied to basic cryptocurrencies, so that when the latter grow, our rates change accordingly.
We launched the first Bitcoin Fund in 2012. Since then it showed a record profitability of 10,000%, so we started another 14 funds, offering other cryptocurrencies. Here’s the list:
- BTC (Bitcoin),
- BAT (Basic Attention Token),
- BCH (Bitcoin Cash),
- DASH (Dash),
- EOS (EOS),
- ETH (Ethereum),
- ETC (Ethereum Classic),
- IOTA (IOTA),
- LTC (Litecoin),
- NEO (NEO),
- OMG (OmiseGo),
- XRP (Ripple),
- XMR (Monero),
- ZEC (Zcash).
Trading cryptocurrencies with EXANTE is:
- Funds’ shares are classic financial assets that do not raise any questions from financial and tax authorities.
- Your brokerage account, unlike cryptocurrency wallets, cannot be hacked, and your funds are insured for up to 20,000 euros.
- You do not need to register any individual wallets and deal with peculiarities of crypto exchanges.
- You can easily hedge risks using 50,000 available instruments, including stocks, ETFs, bonds, derivatives.
Beside that EXANTE enables:
Investing into 6 cryptocurrencies at once
- We have XAI Fund – the first altcoin index that reflects the dynamics of the most powerful alternative cryptocurrencies.
Trading Bitcoin futures
- In December 2017, CME and CBOE launched Bitcoin futures, which immediately appeared on EXANTE trading platform, so that our clients could trade them.
- EXANTE allows short selling for six of its funds: BTC, XRP, ETH, Dash, XMR and ZEC.
- 1:3 for BTC;
- 1:2 for BCH, DASH, ETH, LTC, XRP, XMR and ZEC.
Place Take Profit and Stop Loss orders
Don’t want to lose money if prices go down? Place 'Stop Loss' and 'Take Profit' orders the way you do with regular financial instruments.
To start trading cryptocurrencies:
- start an account with EXANTE;
- download trading platform, open EXANTE for web or download our app (iOS and Android);
- find 'Crypto' in the Tools section;
- trade shares of 15 funds.
Commission fees for EXANTE’s funds are 0.5% per transaction. We also charge the daily safekeeping fee at the rate of 3.5% p.а. You can see the full list of commission fees in the Client's area.