While crypto exchanges and wallets may be off the top of your head as crypto trading environments, yet, EXANTE is a far better solution. Let us explain why.
Enabling our clients to trade cryptocurrencies right from their account, we established special funds with rates tied to basic cryptocurrencies so our rates change in line with the crypto dynamics.
We launched the first Bitcoin Fund in 2012. Since then it showed a record profitability of 70,000%, so we started 20+ funds, offering other cryptoinstruments. Look at the short list:
- BTC (Bitcoin)
- BAT (Basic Attention Token)
- BCH (Bitcoin Cash)
- DASH (Dash)
- EOS (EOS)
- ETH (Ethereum)
- ETC (Ethereum Classic)
- IOTA (IOTA)
- LTC (Litecoin)
- NEO (NEO)
- OMG (OmiseGo)
- XLM (Stellar Lumens)
- XRP (Ripple)
- XMR (Monero)
- ZEC (Zcash).
Trading cryptocurrencies with EXANTE is:
- Funds’ shares are classic financial assets that do not raise any questions from financial and tax authorities.
- Your brokerage account, unlike cryptocurrency wallets, cannot be hacked, and your funds are insured for up to 20,000 euros.
- You do not need to register any individual wallets and deal with peculiarities of crypto exchanges.
- You can easily mitigate hedge risks using 50,000 available instruments, including stocks, ETFs, bonds, derivatives.
Investing into six cryptocurrencies at once
- EXANTE offers XAI Fund – the first altcoin index that reflects the dynamics of the most powerful alternative cryptocurrencies.
Trading Bitcoin futures
- In December 2017, CME and CBOE launched Bitcoin futures, which became immediately available for trading on the EXANTE platform.
- EXANTE allows short selling for six of its funds: BTC, XRP, ETH, Dash, XMR and ZEC.
- 1:3 for BTC
- 1:2 for BCH, DASH, ETH, LTC, XRP, XMR and ZEC.
Place Take Profit and Stop Loss orders
Don’t want to lose money if prices go down? Place 'Stop Loss' and 'Take Profit' orders the way you do with regular financial instruments.
How to start trading crypto?
- Create an account with EXANTE
- Download the trading platform, open EXANTE for web or download our native app (iOS and Android)
- Find 'Crypto' in the Tools section
- Start trading shares of 16 funds.
Commission fees for EXANTE’s funds are 0.5% per transaction. We also charge the daily safekeeping fee at the rate of 3.5% p.а. You can see the full list of commission fees in the Client's area.