EXANTE applies no minimum transaction size. You can trade any sum or instruments number starting from one traded unit. Please note, however, that the size of the minimum traded unit may vary by exchange, and you can see this value in the Instrument info field in EXANTE trading platform.
What is the minimum transaction size?
Articles in this section
- Fees overview
- What are the fees you charge for trades?
- What are the fees for having an account with EXANTE?
- What are the fees for voice trading?
- What are the fees for margin-trading?
- What is the minimum transaction size?
- How do you calculate margin requirements?
- How do you calculate rollovers?
- What are the overnight fees?
- What spreads does EXANTE offer?