EXANTE works with a number of major European banks, including the Bank of Valletta, Malta. When it comes to clearing, we work with a wide range of Tier 1 liquidity providers, and we have several counterparts for each financial instrument to ensure flawless reliability. As for commodities trading, such deals are executed directly at the corresponding exchanges.
Where are my funds kept? How are they processed during trades?
Articles in this section
- What is the minimal funding to start trading?
- How can I fund my account?
- Who can fund my account?
- Is it possible to deposit funds via credit/debit card/PayPal?
- In what currencies can I deposit money onto my trading account?
- Can I fund my account in another currency?
- What if I want my account to be in another currency?
- Are there any account service fees?
- Is my money safe?
- Where are my funds kept? How are they processed during trades?