Currently we work with clients from all over the world except USA (citizens and residents) and Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK). Enhanced Due Diligence is required for clients from Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Lao PDR, Syria, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen. Keep in mind that the list is constantly changing. See the following link for updates: http://www.fatf-gafi.org/topics/high-riskandnon-cooperativejurisdictions.
Can anyone open an account with EXANTE?
Articles in this section
- How can I open a trading account at EXANTE?
- Can I open a demo account?
- What if I want to open a demo account without uploading any documents?
- Do you work only with individuals? Can EXANTE be used by corporate clients?
- I am an individual trader. What documents do you require for me to open an account?
- I want to open an account on behalf of a company. What documents should I provide?
- Can I open a corporate and a private account at the same time?
- I sent my documents for review. When will I be able to start trading?
- Can anyone open an account with EXANTE?
- Do you offer Islamic accounts?