Overnight fees are applicable for short positions and FX. They depend on the market conditions and are constantly changing. Current overnight fees for short trades and FX can be found in the client's area. All other instruments are not subject to overnight fees.
What are the overnight fees?
Articles in this section
- Fees overview
- What are the fees for having an account with EXANTE?
- What are the fees you charge for trades?
- What are the fees for margin-trading?
- What are the fees for manual execution?
- How do you calculate rollovers?
- What are the overnight fees?
- What spreads does EXANTE offer?
- What leverage rates do you offer?
- Can I buy bonds and use them as a collateral for trading?