Yes, we offer an API for algorithmic trading and quotes monitoring. Our API is based on the most common protocol for the market, FIX 4.4. Our FIX connection enables obtaining market data and executing trades.
Our FIX bridge:
- Gives access to all markets available to you
- Allows you to obtain normalized data from all exchanges
- Enables execution
All transferred data are encrypted.
Please note that, unlike many other similar offers, our solution allows you to monitor all account activity in the EXANTE trading platform interface out-of-the-box, as well as through your own tools using API requests. Please note, however, that orders made from the trading platform interface cannot be watched via FIX.
Want to set up a FIX connection? Click here.
You can also use our HTTP API – a mix of HTTP REST and HTTP streaming API, providing access to both live and historical quotes, as well as the data on account summaries, orders, trades, and transactions.
How does it work?
- Sign in on https://developers.exante.eu using your existing EXANTE account
- Open the Dashboard to get your Demo credentials or contact your Account manager to get Live identifiers and access keys
- Authenticate and connect
- Request Market data, check Trades and Transactions, or manage Orders, using standard HTTP methods.
To learn more about EXANTE HTTP API or register a free demo Developer’s account, please visit https://developers.exante.eu.