At the moment, the only option to withdraw funds is through bank transfer as it’s the most secure way to deposit and withdraw significant amounts of money.
It is possible to withdraw money from your EXANTE account in a few simple steps:
1. Log into the Client’s Area
2. Navigate to the ‘Account’ tab and select ‘Withdrawal’
3. Specify the amount you would like to withdraw or take out all of your funds. If you have any open positions, you will see a warning message reminding you to close them first.
4. Choose any available currency (euro, US dollars or British pounds). Multicurrency balances will be automatically converted to a single withdrawal currency. It is also possible to change the currency of your funds directly on the EXANTE platform.
5. Fill out the withdrawal form and press ‘Send withdrawal request’.
6. To confirm your withdrawal request, we’ll either ask you to use 2-step authentication (by using Google Authenticator) or send you an SMS code to the contact phone number you entered. If the code is correct, a message will appear at the top of the screen.
It usually takes one business day to approve a withdrawal request. However, bank processing may take up to 5 business days and/or require additional fees which are not determined by EXANTE.
Important note: The withdrawal commission is 30 EUR/ 30 USD/ 30 GBP depending on withdrawal currency. In case of insufficient funds, the commission will be deducted from the withdrawn amount.