The only option to withdraw funds is through bank transfer as it’s the most secure way to deposit and withdraw significant amounts of money.
You can withdraw money from your EXANTE account in a few simple steps:
1. Log into the Client’s Area
2. Navigate to the ‘Account’ tab and select ‘Withdrawals and transfers’
3. Specify the amount you’d like to withdraw or take out all of your funds. If you have any open positions, you’ll see a warning message reminding you to close them first.
4. Choose any available currency. The basic EXANTE account allows withdrawal in EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, CZK, RUB and PLN. Multi-currency balances will automatically convert to a single withdrawal currency if you made the initial deposit in cash (not asset transfer). You can also change the currency of your funds directly on the EXANTE platform.
5. Fill out the withdrawal form and press ‘Send withdrawal request’
6. To confirm your withdrawal request, we’ll either ask you to use two-step authentication (Google Authenticator) or send an SMS code to the contact phone number you entered. If the code is correct, a message will appear at the top of the screen.
It usually takes one business day to approve a withdrawal request. However, bank processing may take up to five business days and/or require additional fees which are not determined by EXANTE.
Important note! The withdrawal commission is 30 EUR or an equivalent based on withdrawal currency. In case of insufficient funds, the commission will be deducted from the withdrawn amount.