Explanation of service fees
Having an account with EXANTE is always free - regardless of funds added and instruments used. That said, you do need to keep in mind several service fees when executing your trades:
- Withdrawal fee: The fee \is 30 EUR/USD/GBP depending on withdrawn currency. The fee applies every time you withdraw funds from your EXANTE trading account.
- Inactivity fee: A monthly inactivity fee applies to accounts that have not traded within the latest 181 days, have no open positions and balance less than €5,000. The fee for inactivity is €50 per month. It’s deducted automatically from your account unless any of the criteria below applies:
- Client is authorised trader / agent
- Client keeps the balance over €5,000
- Client trades at least once in 6 months
- Client has at least one open position
Empty accounts with a balance under €100 may be closed after two years of inactivity.
Please find more information on the EXANTE trading fees.
Note! Keep in mind that some charges may arise before the money reaches your EXANTE account. Such charges may be applied by an issuing, intermediary and/or beneficiary bank that process wire transfers. Please contact your bank if you are unclear about transfer costs.