Having an account with EXANTE is always free — regardless of funds added and instruments used. That said, you do need to keep in mind several service fees when executing your trades:
- Withdrawal fee: The fee is 30 EUR/GBP or an equivalent amount depending on the withdrawn currency. The fee applies every time you withdraw funds from your EXANTE trading account.
- Inactivity fee: A monthly inactivity fee applies to accounts that have not traded within the latest 181 days, have no open positions and have a balance of less than 5,000 EUR/GBP. The inactivity fee is 50 EUR/GBP per month. It’s deducted automatically from the client’s account unless any of the criteria below applies:
- The client is an authorised trader/agent.
- The client keeps the balance over 5,000 EUR/GBP.
- The client trades at least once in 6 months.
- The client has at least one open position.
Empty accounts with a balance under 100 EUR/GBP may be closed after two years of inactivity.
Please find more information on the EXANTE trading fees.
Note! Remember that some charges may arise before the money reaches your EXANTE account. These charges may be applied by an issuing intermediary and beneficiary bank that process wire transfers. Please contact your bank if you are unclear about transfer costs.