EXANTE does not charge any fees on deposits our clients store in their accounts. However, please keep in mind that some charges may arise before the money reaches your EXANTE account: they can be applied by the issuing, intermediary and/or beneficiary bank that process wire transfers. Please contact your bank if you are not sure about transfer costs.
Are there any account service fees?
Articles in this section
- What is the minimal funding to start trading?
- How can I fund my account?
- Who can fund my account?
- Is it possible to deposit funds via credit/debit card/PayPal?
- In what currencies can I deposit money onto my trading account?
- Can I fund my account in another currency?
- What if I want my account to be in another currency?
- Are there any account service fees?
- Is my money safe?
- Where are my funds kept? How are they processed during trades?