The EXANTE trading platform allows you to trade from a single multi-currency account and supports these currencies: EUR, USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, CZK, GBP, HKD, JPY, NOK, NZD, PLN, SEK, SGD and TRY.
The deposit currencies depend on the client's account type:
- You can deposit in EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, AUD, CZK and PLN. The minimum deposit required for an individual account is 10,000 EUR/GBP or an equivalent in other currency.
- You may transfer any sum as the first deposit, yet you will get access to the platform’s LIVE area only when the account balance reaches 10,000 EUR/GBP.
- You can deposit the minimum initial sum required to open an account in any of the currencies above. The official exchange rate on the day will apply.
- If you add money to your account in any of the currencies, your funds will remain in the currency of choice unless you intentionally convert them or enable the 'automatic currency conversion' function.
Convert your funds on the EXANTE platform
You can convert your funds directly on the EXANTE desktop platform. There are two ways to do so:
- Click ‘Account Summary’ on the top toolbar -> ‘Cash Balance’ -> right click on the row of the currency you wish to convert (‘Convert To’)
- Click ‘Instruments’ on the top toolbar -> choose ‘Cash’ from the groups of instruments -> place an order
You can convert existing funds to additional currencies on the EXANTE trading platform (CZK, HUF, NZD, SGD, THB, TRY, SEK, MXN, NOK or ZAR).
Hint: Watch the tutorial about how to convert currencies on the EXANTE platform. If you want to enable/disable autoconversion, please visit Settings in the Client’s Area.
Important note: If you want to fund your account in a different currency, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The final list of available currencies depends on your account type and country of residence, among other conditions.