The EXANTE trading platform allows you to trade from a single multi-currency account and supports these currencies: EUR, USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, GBP, HKD, JPY, NOK, NZD, PLN, SEK, SGD, TRY and RUB.
The currencies that the client can deposit depend on the client's account type:
- Clients can deposit in EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, RUB, CZK and PLN. The minimum deposit required for Individual Account is 10'000 EUR or other equivalent in other currency.
- The client can deposit as much as he wants initially, however, they will receive access to LIVE area of the platform only once account value reaches 10'000 EUR.
- You can deposit the minimum initial sum required to open an account in any of the currencies above. The official exchange rate on the day will apply.
- If you add money to your account in any of the currencies, your funds will remain in the currency of choice unless you intentionally convert them, or enable the 'automatic currency conversion' function.
Convert your funds on the EXANTE platform
You can convert your funds directly on the EXANTE desktop platform. There are two ways to do so:
- Click ‘Account Summary’ on the top toolbar -> ‘Cash Balance’ -> right click on the row of the currency you wish to convert (‘Convert To’)
- Click ‘Instruments’ on the top toolbar -> choose ‘Cash’ from the groups of instruments -> place an order
You can convert existing funds to additional currencies on the EXANTE trading platform (CZK, HUF, NZD, SGD, THB, TRY, SEK, MXN, NOK or ZAR).
Important note: If you want to fund your account in a different currency, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The final list of available currencies depends on your account type and country of residence, among other conditions.