You can fund your account in EUR, USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, GBP, JPY, NZD, PLN, and RUB and these funds will remain in the original currency until you explicitly convert them. Please note that the minimal initial sum required to open an account can be deposited in any of the currencies mentioned above. The sufficiency of funds will be determined according to the official exchange rate on the day.
In what currencies can I deposit money onto my trading account?
Articles in this section
- What is the minimal funding to start trading?
- How can I fund my account?
- Who can fund my account?
- Is it possible to deposit funds via credit/debit card/PayPal?
- In what currencies can I deposit money onto my trading account?
- Can I fund my account in another currency?
- What if I want my account to be in another currency?
- Are there any account service fees?
- Is my money safe?
- Where are my funds kept? How are they processed during trades?