The minimal initial funding level depends on the type of the client account, which can be either individual or corporate. Minimal initial funding for an individual client is 10,000 euro, while minimal initial funding to open a corporate account is 50,000 euro in any of the 8 currencies (EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, JPY, AUD, CAD, RUB) available at EXANTE account. Once your account has been approved and opened, you can add any sum: there are no fixed minimal or maximal deposit amounts.
What is the minimal funding to start trading?
Articles in this section
- What is the minimal funding to start trading?
- How can I fund my account?
- Who can fund my account?
- Is it possible to deposit funds via credit/debit card/PayPal?
- In what currencies can I deposit money onto my trading account?
- Can I fund my account in another currency?
- What if I want my account to be in another currency?
- Are there any account service fees?
- Is my money safe?
- Where are my funds kept? How are they processed during trades?