The default deposit/withdrawal method is bank transfer - the safest way of transferring large sums of money. Once your documents have been verified, you will receive an email with the transfer details. You can contact us to confirm that the funds have been received. Alternatively:
- We also accept transfers via Revolut and Transferwise, upon providing proof of holding an account with either of these companies.
- It is possible to top up the account also with securities that have been stored with another broker.
Please note that it may take from 1 to 5 business days for the bank to process your transfer.
- Your payment reference shall contain your account number and full name. You can add other information if it is required by your bank or local authority
- The account can be funded only by the verified account owner - no 3rd party transfers are allowed
- Have a look at the minimum funding requirements for corporate and individual traders
Important note: Consult your bank in advance to learn about their fees, commissions and costs borne by intermediaries. This will allow you to make the best decisions with respect to the currency and bank you're withdrawing from / depositing to.
For additional information on funding your account, please visit your Client's Area: https://exante.eu/clientsarea/account/deposit/