The list of documents required to open a corporate account depends on many factors, so please contact our support (e.g. via e-mail email@example.com) to find out what documents will be necessary in your specific case. The most common list of required documents includes:
- Certificate of Incorporation or Registration
- Memorandum and Articles of Association / Constitution / By-Laws
- License (if any)
- A document confirming director(s) of the company
- ID and Proof of residence (PoR) of each company director (please provide them as described for individuals in the section dedicated to individual traders)
- A document confirming beneficial owners or share allocations
- ID and PoR for each shareholder who holds 25% of shares and more. If a shareholder is represented by a corporate unit, a Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association and an official confirmation on the owners of the company should be provided in the same manner as for the primary entity.
Additional documents may be requested by the compliance department.