In order to open a corporate account you will need:
- Certificate of Incorporation or Registration
- Memorandum and Articles of Association / Constitution / By-Laws
- License (if any)
- A document confirming director(s) of the company
- ID and Proof of residence (PoR) of each company director (please provide them as described for individuals in the section dedicated to individual traders)
- A document confirming beneficial owners or share allocations
- ID and PoR for each shareholder who holds 25% of shares and more. If a shareholder is represented by a corporate unit, a Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association and an official confirmation on the owners of the company should be provided in the same manner as for the primary entity.
Additional documents may be requested by the compliance department.