Please provide these documents to open and verify an individual trading account:
- Government issued ID (international passport or driving license). If you choose to upload a driving license, please scan both sides of the document. Current list of acceptable POI documents:
- a valid international or internal passport
- a valid national or other government-issued identity card;
- a valid residence card;
- a valid driving license.
- Proof of residence. The document has to contain your full name (as in the ID), address, bill date and the name of the service. As proof of residence, we accept:
- Recent utility bill for water/landline/electricity/gas
- Bank account statement
- Official government letter
- We are also able to accept payment orders from the credit institution and recent statement or reference letter from EU/EEA licensed PSPs (such as Revolut and Transferwise).
Bills for mobile services or credit card statements do not suffice. We do not accept handwritten information (e.g., date of a bill in handwriting).
Note! POR documents should be not older then 6 months.
Both documents should be in English or Russian languages. However, in case any clarifications are required you will be informed additionally in your Client's area after initial documents check.