Please provide these documents to open and verify an individual trading account:
- Government issued ID (international passport or driving license). If you choose to upload a driving license, please scan both sides of the document. Current list of acceptable POI documents:
- a valid international or internal passport
- a valid national or other government-issued identity card;
- a valid residence card;
- a valid driving license.
- Proof of residence. The document has to contain your full name (as in the ID), address, bill date and the name of the service. As proof of residence, we accept:
- Recent (< 6 months) utility bill for water/landline/electricity/gas
- Bank account statement
- Official government letter
- We are also able to accept payment orders from the credit institution and recent statement or reference letter from EU/EEA licensed PSPs (such as Revolut and Transferwise).
Bills for mobile services or credit card statements do not suffice. We do not accept handwritten information (e.g., date of a bill in handwriting).
Both documents should be in English or Russian languages. However, in case any clarifications are required you will be informed additionally in your Client's area after initial documents check.